There will be seven time slots for breakout sessions during this 3-day summit. This allows you to attend sessions from multiple tracks if you wish.
What you say as the lead or teaching pastor has a huge impact on your congregation. When it comes to sexuality, you may feel unsure how to deliver messages or you may be looking for better ways to teach these vital topics. Come learn from folks who have effectively engaged staff and local professionals in leading congregations into the turbulent waters of sexual discipleship.
- How to Talk about Sex in Church
- Before You Speak from the Pulpit: Creating a Safe Environment to Talk about Sex
- Addressing Sexuality from the Pulpit: What to Say Once it’s Safe
- Developing a Church Support Team (counselors, ministries, etc.)
Do you see the need to address sexuality and sexual brokenness in your church? Have you met with resistance when attempting to integrate sexual discipleship within your ministries and programming? Come and learn how your church culture is the biggest influencer of effectively dealing with resistance and creating lasting change.
- Where Do I Begin?
- Unpacking Sexual Discipleship
- How To Weather The Storm And Why It’s Worth It
- Using The Assessment Results To Facilitate Change
- 10 Principles For Lasting Change
Real healing and transformation takes place in circles, not rows. The church must be willing to actively address aspects of sexual brokenness. Come learn how to: prepare your church to foster healing and growth effectively; integrate what is being done in your existing ministries (men, women, marriage, etc); and best engage the healing ministries in your community.
- Creating Rooms Of Grace
- Keys To Moving From Brokenness To Wholeness
- Best Practices For Support Groups
- Training Staff & Volunteers To Minister To Sexual Brokenness
- Body-Mind-Spirit: Caring for the Whole Person
- Ministry To Women Who Struggle With Unwanted Sexual Behaviors
- Taking Care With Sexual Abuse And Assault
- Ministering To Spouses Of The Sexually Addicted
- Marriage Restoration Tools
- Family Systems Approach: Ministering To The Entire Family Of A Sexually Broken Person
- Loving My LGBT Neighbor
Nothing is impacting the family more today than the issue of sexuality. Learn how to effectively equip parents, small group leaders, student leaders, and mentors to address sexuality in ways that protect and promote sexual wholeness.
- What Does Holy Sexuality Look Like At Different Stages Of Life
- What Teens Need To Know About Sex From The Church
- Partnering With The Home And Family
- Equipping Parents To Guide Children To Sexual Wholeness
- How To Create Safer Digital Environments For Families, Schools, And Churches